584 total views, 18 views today
A Special Loan Scheme for Households to Purchase Solar Panels for the transformation from Electricity to Solar Power.
A concessionary loan scheme has been introduced by the Government to provide financial assistance for households to purchase solar panels for the transformation from electricity to solar power.
Objectives of the Scheme
- To provide financial assistance for households to purchase solar panels for the transformation from electricity to solar power.
- To promote the usage of solar energy for the household purposes.
- Grant loans for the purpose of purchasing solar panels.
- Provide a relief for the households who are difficult to bear their electricity bill.
- To create a new income avenue for households in terms of selling their excess solar electricity to the Ceylon Electricity Board.
The Sri Lankan households who are willing to purchase solar panels in order to transform from electricity to solar power.
Nature of the security will be decided by the bank considering the risk element of the business.
Details of the Loan Scheme
|Purchasing of solar panels for
households to transform from
electricity to solar
|Loan Amount||Maximum Rs.350,000/-|
|Rate of Interest||6% per annum|
|Period of Loan
|Maximum 5 yrs|